2018 Giving Challenge
May 1-2 Noon to NoonDownload Donation Form
To meet the increasing needs of the local Parkinson’s community, NCF will participate in the The Giving Challenge on May 1st and 2nd, 2018. The Giving Challenge inspires people throughout our community to make donations to local charities with the opportunity to have their gifts matched.
Will you “be the one” to help us further advance our mission to improve the quality of life for people with Parkinson’s and their caregivers? Your donation up to $100 will be matched 100%!
Our goal is to raise $75,000 to allow NCF to:
- Continue offering all programs and services at no charge
- Fund important local monthly education and support programs
- Increase staff hours to provide Care Advising to more families in need and expand our high-quality educational programs
Participating is easy and can be done one of the following ways:
- Call our office at 941-926-6413 OR
- Return the attached donation form with your credit card information prior to May 1st OR
- Make your donation at www.givingpartnerchallenge.org between 12:00pm May 1st and 12:00pm May 2nd