Who We Are
Neuro Challenge Foundation for Parkinson’s is dedicated to improving the quality of life of people with Parkinson’s and their caregivers.
All people affected by Parkinson Disease live a life of wellness with hope for the future.
Our Core Values:
We are committed to:
- Maintaining the highest standards throughout the organization.
- Operating as a unified entity - in a culture of service, respect and collaboration.
- Helping Overcome Parkinson’s Every Day (HOPE)
- Making a relentless effort to better understand, combat and develop a better approach to Parkinson’s disease.
- Serving ALL people.
Our Major Strategic Goals:
- To promote awareness and participation through strategic community partnerships.
- To focus on the emotional, financial and educational needs of Parkinson patients and their care partners.
- To actively address the emotional, financial and educational needs of people with Parkinson’s and their care partners.
- To strengthen the organizational infrastructure toward creating a flexible, financially strong, and high performing sustainable organization.
- To facilitate access to community resources.
- To educate the community about Parkinson Disease.